Good News, People!!!!!!
Ghana a country in West Africa is gradually becoming very technology-oriented. They use all social media existent. And why is it a good news? Project Kickfilth is going to use these platforms to spread the gospel of keeping our surroundings clean.
I have started using BLOGGER to post news feeds and talk about topics relating to Sanitation. So I have this wonderful blog which I'm hoping people would like and be interested in participating in upcoming activities.
I'm sure most people have heard about the 'hashtagging' network, TWITTER. I will be posting on twitter; quotes and motivations to keep our communities clean. #Ahukicksfilth.....follow me...I will follow back
Hey, check out my first YOUTUBE video from my previous blog post. And Stay Tuned for more videos about the project and other topics relating to Sanitation. Please all comments and likes are welcome. You can also subscribe to my channel for more videos.
"A Clean Community For A Better World" seemed a perfect name for such a project, so click that like button, comment on that post and share that you event you see. It's FACEBOOK time. I will post project events with their venues, dates and times. And also invite friends and family to keep our neighborhoods clean and healthy with posts and pictures and videos.
Pictures! Videos! Pictures! Videos!.....its all about INSTAGRAM !!!!......I will use the platform to make pictures have a more appealing look with its editing features and go ahead....like that picture and comment on it. Follow @Ahukicksfilth
Finally, I have always liked the idea of being professional and staying professional. Let's Connect with LINKEDIN. Let's create that network of colleagues and share ideas.
It's been a fun, exciting,challenging, stressful and rewarding journey. I want to say a BIG Thank You! to Dr. Rob, Hannah Corey and Hillary Rogler for the support. And Thank You to my lovely supportive colleagues, we are in this together.
GO GO GO GNML!!!!!
Hey, check out my first YOUTUBE video from my previous blog post. And Stay Tuned for more videos about the project and other topics relating to Sanitation. Please all comments and likes are welcome. You can also subscribe to my channel for more videos.
"A Clean Community For A Better World" seemed a perfect name for such a project, so click that like button, comment on that post and share that you event you see. It's FACEBOOK time. I will post project events with their venues, dates and times. And also invite friends and family to keep our neighborhoods clean and healthy with posts and pictures and videos.
Pictures! Videos! Pictures! Videos!.....its all about INSTAGRAM !!!!......I will use the platform to make pictures have a more appealing look with its editing features and go ahead....like that picture and comment on it. Follow @Ahukicksfilth
Finally, I have always liked the idea of being professional and staying professional. Let's Connect with LINKEDIN. Let's create that network of colleagues and share ideas.
It's been a fun, exciting,challenging, stressful and rewarding journey. I want to say a BIG Thank You! to Dr. Rob, Hannah Corey and Hillary Rogler for the support. And Thank You to my lovely supportive colleagues, we are in this together.
GO GO GO GNML!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment